Reginald vs. Sasha Banks
We go back to the ring and out comes SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Carmella with her sommelier, Reginald. Banks takes a rose from Reginald and he tells her to kiss him on the cheek. She rocks him instead. Banks comes off the top with Reginald’s arm and tries to send him flying but he lands on his feet. Carmella talks trash from ringside. Reginald with a waistlock but Banks tries to fight free. Banks escapes and grabs him from behind now. Reginald escapes and goes to the floor. Banks charges but he leaps off the apron with a back flip, frustrating Banks. Banks with a baseball slide to kick him into the barrier. Reginald runs and leaps over the steel steps, putting on the brakes so he doesn’t collide with Carmella, who is sipping champagne. They both run back in the ring and run the ropes.
Reginald avoids disaster once again. They tangle some more until Banks nails a big bulldog. Banks talks some trash to Carmella. Banks missing running knees in the corner as Reginald moves. Banks avoids an elbow drop. Banks rolls Reginald but he kicks out. Banks counters a powerbomb with an arm drag. Banks fights in from the apron with a knee to the face. Banks goes for a top rope crossbody but he catches her. Banks sends Reginald back to the floor with an arm drag.
Banks leaps off the apron with a Meteora on the floor, right in front of Carmella. Banks knocks her glass from her hand. Banks and Reginald go back in the ring and Banks hits a Backstabber but Reginald rolls through. Banks keeps kicking him away. Banks counters and nails a Meteora. Banks. These horrible counters continue until Banks drops Reginald into the Bank Statement and he taps out for the win.
Winner: Sasha Banks
– After the match, Banks stands tall as her music hits. She tosses Reginald to the floor in front of Carmella. Banks and Carmella yell at each other as Banks stands tall in the ring.
0 Comments / Share:
Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair vs. Bayley and Carmella
We go back to the ring and out first comes SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks. She poses on the apron as the pyro goes off. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out next comes Bianca Belair to join Banks. Carmella is out next with her personal sommelier, Reginald. Bayley is out last, posing on the ramp as the pyro goes off. Belair starts off with Carmella. Carmella ducks a clothesline and goes behind but Belair drops her. They trade strikes and Belair overpowers, lifting Carmella by her arm. Carmella fights free and tags out. Bayley runs in but gets dropkicked by Belair.
Belair dodges an attack and dumps Bayley to the floor. Carmella runs in but gets sent to the apron. Belair kicks Carmella to the floor. Banks is legal now as she and Belair double team their opponents back to the floor. Banks brings Bayley back into the ring for a close 2 count. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Bayley drops Belair for a 2 count. Banks swings at Bayley from the apron and they have words. Bayley ties Belair up in the ropes and works her over as the referee warns her. Carmella tags in and takes over as they keep focusing on Belair’s arm. Bayley tags back in and rolls Belair for a 2 count. Bayley grounds Belair now as she tries to crawl for a tag. Fans try to rally for Belair now. Bayley goes for a suplex but Belair counters with a vertical suplex of her own.
Carmella immediately tags and stops Belair from tagging. Carmella then knocks Banks off the apron. Belair counters Carmella with a roll-up for 2. Carmella comes right back and superkicks Belair, then talks some trash in her face. Carmella grounds Belair again. Belair powers up from a slam but Carmella fights out. Banks still tags in and has words with Carmella. They go at it and Banks gets sent to the apron. She fights back with a knee to the face and runs Carmella’s face into the ring post. Banks mounts offense and hits the kick to the face in the corner. Banks with a running knee for a 2 count as Bayley breaks it up.
Belair runs in and tosses Bayley to the floor. Belair tosses her hair under the bottom rope to help Banks make the tag but Bayley stops her. Bayley gets sent into the ring post by Belair. Belair with a snap suplex on the floor. Carmella rolls Banks from behind for a 2 count. Carmella with a kick to the gut and then a superkick to the mouth. Banks dodges the Bronco Buster and rolls Carmella up, then applies the Bank Statement. Reginald grabs Carmella’s leg and pulls her to safety as fans boo.
Reginald enters the ring and has a staredown with Banks. He backs up and launches himself through the ropes to the floor, taunting Banks. He goes back to the apron and back-flips off as Banks reaches for him. Carmella comes from behind with a kick attempt but Banks catches it and drops her for a 2 count. Reginald comes back to the apron but gets punched off the apron by Banks. Carmella comes back and decks Banks, then drops her with a Mellabuster for the pin to win.
Winners: Carmella and Bayley
– After the match, Carmella celebrates as the music hits. We go to replays. Carmella, Reginald and Bayley celebrate as Banks and Belair recover.
0 Comments / Share:
Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair battle Bayley & Carmella
Although the tag teams of SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair and Bayley & Carmella both came up short against WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Charlotte Flair & Asuka last week, the loss did nothing to quell the respective rivalries.
Find out what will happen when The Boss and the EST of WWE once again join forces to take on the dangerous pair of the Role Model and her “untouchable” cohort, Friday night at 8/7 C on SmackDown.
0 Comments / Share:
We get a video package for the next match.
SmackDown Women’s Title Match: Carmella vs. Sasha Banks
We go back to the ring and out first comes Carmella. SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks is out next. Greg Hamilton does formal ring introductions.
The bell hits and Banks charges but Carmella rolls to the floor to stall. Banks attacks as Carmella comes back in but she turns it around. Carmella taunts her while keeping her down. Banks ends up turning it around on the floor on the other side of the ring. Banks brings it back in for a 2 count. The trash talking continues as Carmella takes a shot at the face.
Carmella gets sent out but her sommelier Reginald catches her. Banks flies out but misses. The sommelier assists and Carmella drops Banks, then sends her into the steel steps. Carmella brings it back into the ring for a 2 count. Carmella stomps away in the corner while Banks is down now. Carmella with a quick Bronco Buster for a 2 count. Carmella grounds Banks in the middle of the ring and talks trash but the crowd tries to rally. Banks rams Carmella back into the turnbuckles to break it. Banks with a Meteora in the middle of the ring for a 2 count.
Carmella avoids a Backstabber on the apron, then slams Banks by her hair on the edge of the apron. Banks falls to the floor. Carmella keeps control and brings it back in for a 2 count. Carmella goes right into a submission with her knee into Banks’ back. Banks finally gets an opening with a backbreaker. Banks looks to attack but drops Carmella with a big kick. Banks with knees in the corner and a suplex. Banks holds it for the Three Amigos tribute to WWE Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero.
Banks drags Carmella over and then goes to the top. Banks goes up and hits the Frogsplash for a 2 count. Banks can’t believe Carmella kicked out. Banks with some trash talking now. She grabs from behind but Carmella rams her back into the corner. Carmella beats Banks down with back elbows. Carmella walks right into a big shot to the jaw. Banks leaps off the top but has to roll through. They tangle and Carmella spikes Banks hard into the mat face-first with a Facebuster. Banks still kicks out at 2. Banks kicks out of another quick pin attempt, and another. Carmella can’t believe it.
Carmella sends Banks into the middle turnbuckle and then uses the ropes for the submission as the referee counts to 5. Carmella gets slapped in the face while Banks is down. Carmella responds with a flurry of strikes. Carmella with a superkick while standing on the floor. She comes back in for the pin but Banks grabs the bottom rope to break it. Banks sends Carmella face-first into the turnbuckles off a counter. Carmella rolls her for a 2 count. Banks with another shot into the turnbuckles. Banks looks for a big move from the top but Carmella fights back. Carmella climbs up and hits the Frankensteiner but Banks turns it into a roll-up for 2. Carmella rolls Banks for 2 now. Banks with the back slide for a close 2 count. They try each other with more pin attempts in the middle of the ring. Carmella with the Code of Silence submission now.
Banks counters and goes for the Bank Statement. Carmella goes into a double Chicken Wing. Banks forces Carmella to break. Carmella is frustrated as Banks tries to recover in the corner. Carmella misses a Bronco Buster as Banks moves. Banks goes on and applies the Bank Statement in the middle of the ring now. Reginald interferes again, pulling Carmella out of the ring to safety as fans boo. Banks leaps off the apron with a Meteora to Reginald. Banks turns around to a superkick from Carmella, and another. Carmella brings it back into the ring but Banks kicks out at 2. Carmella can’t believe it.
Carmella yells in Banks’ face now, then starts slapping and pounding on her out of frustration. Banks blocks the Facebuster and applies the Bank Statement. Carmella taps out this time.
Winner: Sasha Banks
– After the match, Banks sits up and smiles as the music hits and the referee hands her the title. Banks raises the title in the middle of the ring as we go to replays. An upset Carmella sells the submission from ringside as Banks raises the title on the ramp, making her exit.
0 Comments / Share:
– Tonight’s WWE SmackDown on FOX opens up live from the new ThunderDome at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida. Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined at ringside by Corey Graves.
– We go right to the ring as SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks comes out for her WWE TLC contract signing with Carmella. WWE Producer Adam Pearce is waiting in the ring.
Pearce goes over the signing as Banks takes her seat. Pearce goes to introduce Carmella but Banks immediately stops the signing. She’s upset over the fact that the contract is not in the folder. Banks asks Pearce if this is some kind of set up. Carmella appears on the big screen. She has the contract and has signed it. There’s a man standing next to her, who she says is her messenger boy. She asks the man to take the contract to Banks and have her sign it.
Banks insults Carmella and Carmella goes on talking, saying there was no way she was getting in the ring with Banks tonight. They have words over their TLC match as Banks talks about stretching Carmella and making her cry. The man comes walking down the ramp with the contract. He enters the ring and hands it to Pearce as Carmella and Banks continue arguing. Banks signs the contract with her Boss stamp. Banks says if Carmella wants the title, come out here and get it tonight. Carmella says that sounds like a plan. Pearce says that sounds like a main event. He makes it official – Carmella vs. Banks for the title, tonight.
Banks says she’s going to give Carmella a preview of how the match will go – she slaps the messenger guy and beats him up, dropping him with a Backstabber and turning the table over on him. Banks raises the title as her music hits and Carmella watches from the big screen.
– Cole and Graves hype Carmella vs. Banks for tonight’s main event.
– Back from the break and Kayla Braxton is interviewing Carmella. Carmella says Sasha Banks thinks she’s The Boss, but Carmella is untouchable. Carmella goes on and says she is what the SmackDown Women’s Champion looks like, and tonight she’s going to beat the disrespect out of Banks, and look sexy as hell while doing it. Carmella calls her messenger guy over, Tommy, and tells him to set her champagne up at ringside so she can toast in style while watching Banks’ tears fall to the ground after their match.
SmackDown Women’s Title Match: Carmella vs. Sasha Banks
We go back to the ring for tonight’s main event. We see Carmella’s messenger guy at ringside with her champagne setup. The music hits and out first comes Carmella with a new entrance. Out next comes SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks. Sasha poses on the apron as the pyro goes off. Back to commercial.
Back from a break and announced for next week is Bianca Belair vs. Bayley, plus a title match between SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Street Profits and Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler. We go back to the ring and get formal ring introductions. Bank and Carmella lock up and go to the corner. They break and Carmella slams Banks to the mat by her head. Carmella talks some trash while working Banks around. She traps Banks against the ropes as the referee counts. Carmella slaps Banks in the face and fans boo her.
Banks fights back and Carmella rams her back into the corner. Carmella with back elbows in the corner now as the referee counts. Carmella rams Banks back into the corner and charges. Banks sends her to the apron and nails a knee to the face. Banks leaps over the top and delivers a Meteora on the apron. Carmella fights back on the apron and slams Banks face-first into the edge of the apron. Banks falls to the floor and Carmella immediately follows, grabbing her as we go right back to commercial.
Back from the break and Banks is in control. Banks pulls Carmella to the top for a superplex. Carmella fights back and slams Banks face-first into the top of the turnbuckle. Carmella drives Banks’ arm into the post and then kicks her to the floor. Carmella follows and sends Banks into the apron, then rolls her back in the ring for a close 2 count.
Carmella yells at Banks while she’s down. She then mounts Banks with more strikes for a 2 count. Carmella’s messenger boy has her champagne toast ready at ringside. Carmella keeps control with more strikes, then grounds Banks. Fans start to rally for Banks. Banks backs Carmella into the corner and hits back elbows to drop her. Banks charges with the running knees to the face in the corner. Banks launches herself back in from the apron with knees for a close 2 count. Banks shows some frustration now. Carmella blocks the Backstabber. Banks walks into a kick and goes down. Carmella goes to the second rope and drops back over the ropes with her hands on the apron with a submission. Fans boo as she uses the whole 5 count.
Carmella goes back to the top and hits a crossbody for a 2 count. Carmella kicks Banks in the gut. Banks counters with a Jackknife cover for 2. Carmella goes right back into the Code of Silence submission in the middle of the ring, but she can’t get it fully locked. Banks resists and goes into the Banks Statement. Carmella tries for the bottom rope to break it.
The messenger boy, or sommelier as they’re calling him, tries to help from ringside and puts a bottle in the ring but the referee grabs it. He then pulls Banks out of the ring to the floor while the referee isn’t looking, breaking her submission. Banks chases him and comes back in, brawling with Carmella. Banks unloads and beats Carmella down in the corner now. The referee calls for the bell as Banks won’t let up.
Winner by DQ: Carmella
– After the bell, Carmella’s sommelier comes from behind and grabs Banks again but she decks him and applies the Bank Statement on him. Carmella makes the save, yells at Banks and superkicks her in the face, knocking her out of the ring. Carmella stands tall as fans boo her. Carmella yells that Banks has officially lost it. She goes to ringside and yells the same thing in her face. Carmella puts Banks’ face in her ice bucket and puts her back down, still yelling at her in front of the announce table. The referee tells Carmella that’s enough. Carmella grabs one of the champagne bottles and smashes it over Banks’ lower back as the boos get louder. Carmella laughs and pours herself a toast. Carmella then sprays the announcers and Banks with champagne. Carmella yells at Banks some more and is then announced as the winner, but Banks is announced as the champion still. We go to replays as Carmella shows off some more at ringside. Carmella dances at ringside as her music hits. The TLC go-home edition of SmackDown on FOX goes off the air.
0 Comments / Share:
At WWE TLC, Sasha Banks will put her SmackDown Women’s Title on the line against Carmella.
For weeks, “The Untouchable One” has unleashed a series of sneak attacks on The Boss. In response, Banks surprised Mella during one of her backstage vignettes and unleashed an all-out assault of her own, locking her in the Bank Statement until the she was pulled away by WWE personal.
This resulting interview between the two of them had to be carried out with the two Superstars in separate locations due the high probability that things would turn volatile. Out of that confrontation, a showdown was established for the WWE TLC pay-per-view.
Six-time World Champion Sasha Banks is truly a dangerous titleholder, making history time and time again whether it be in Hell in a Cell, a WWE Iron Woman Match or simply in a one-on-one contest for the ages. Nevertheless, despite the glamour of Carmella, there is also no denying that Mella is still money. She boasts an impressive title resume of her own as a former SmackDown Women’s Champion with wins over elite competitors like and Charlotte Flair and Asuka.
Will Carmella prove untouchable against The Boss? Don’t miss WWE TLC, streaming live Sunday, Dec. 20, at 7 ET/4 PT on WWE Network.
0 Comments / Share:
– We see Carmella and Sasha Banks in separate areas backstage, getting ready for their segment. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get another video on Pat Patterson, featuring more Twitter tributes from various wrestlers.
– This week’s Match Flo sponsored video from Progressive features a look at Carmella’s recent attacks on Sasha Banks, and Banks’ recent surprise attack.
– Cole and Graves are joined by Carmella and SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks now, for their War of Words interview segment. They are both in different areas backstage. They interrupt Cole and talk some trash between each other to start the interview. Banks says Carmella wishes she could be like her. Carmella calls her a Nicki Minaj wannabe. Cole brings up how long they’ve known each other, going back to their early training days. Banks gives her some praise but knocks her for going from guy to guy. Banks says there’s a reason they’ve never faced one-on-one and that’s because Banks is in a different league, and Carmella will never be there.
Carmella thinks Banks is jealous. Carmella says Banks looks at her and her blood boils with jealousy. Carmella says Banks worked her whole life, worked her butt off, to become a WWE Superstar when Carmella just walked in and became a success overnight with half the effort. Carmella says Banks is right, she’s nothing like Banks, she’s superior in every way and Banks can’t handle it. Carmella says she’s not only the hot chick that is going to embarrass Banks, she’s going to take her title. Banks says Carmella can have a title shot if she wants it, at TLC. Banks promises that Carmella has never been in the ring with a badder bitch than she. Carmella laughs at Banks and cuts her feed off as Banks looks on.
0 Comments / Share:
SmackDown Women’s Title Match: Bayley vs. Sasha Banks (c)
We go right to the ring and out first comes SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks to a pop. Banks poses on the apron with the title as pyro explodes. Cole sends us to a video package on recent happenings between Banks and Bayley. Kayla Braxton is backstage with Bayley now, asking about the video package she just watched. Bayley goes on and says the video left out the biggest part of Banks’ career – that she always loses her titles. Bayley says she hopes Banks enjoyed her 13 day title reign because tonight she will take back what is hers, and their rivalry will end the same way it started – with Banks crippled in the ring by her own failure. Bayley laughs and heads to the ring.
The music hits and Banks watches from the ring as Bayley marches out. She stops on the stage and the pyro goes off. We get formal ring introductions from Greg Hamilton. The bell rings and they lock up, tangling and going to the corner. The referee counts to force them both to break. They trade some aggressive strikes. Banks with a big arm drag after coming off the top. Banks ends up going for an early pin attempt but Bayley immediately kicks out. More back and forth on their feet. Bayley takes Banks down for a 1 count. They tangle some more and Bayley avoids the Bank Statement, getting to the bottom rope. Bayley retreats to the floor for a breather as Banks taunts her from the ring. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and they’re going at it. Bayley with a baseball slide but Banks comes back in. Banks runs the ropes and ends up dropping Bayley face-first into the apron by pulling her leg out. Banks with a kick to the face. Banks with running knees in the corner, launching herself in from the apron, for a 2 count. Banks runs the apron now, sending Bayley back into the steel ring post. Banks charges on the ring apron but Bayley sends her flying high in the air, and back down face-first into the apron.
Bayley brings Banks back in for a close 2 count. Bayley dominates now as fans boo her. Bayley stomps in the corner and catapults her into the bottom rope. Banks kicks out at 2 and shows some frustration now. Bayley grounds Banks with a submission now. Banks tries to capitalize after a counter. She drops Bayley in the corner and hits the running double knees for a close 2 count. Bayley counters once again and clotheslines Banks in the corner for another pin attempt. Bayley takes Banks to the top but Banks fights back. Banks with a top rope Meteora. They both land hard and the referee checks on them while they’re laid out. More back and forth now. Banks ends up hitting a big crossbody to the floor and they both hit the barrier, and are laid out as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Bayley is down in the corner while Banks is sitting up on the second rope. Bayley buys herself some time and avoids Banks. She looks for a superplex attempt but they both end up on the floor now. Bayley launches Banks face-first into the announce table. Bayley goes to the top for the big flying elbow but Banks runs back in and takes Bayley down from the top. Banks with a big knee to the face and more offense. Bayley is hanging off the apron now, half of her body leaning towards the floor. Banks runs and leaps off the steel ring steps, dropping an elbow over Bayley’s neck that’s hanging off the apron. Banks brings it back in and hits the big Frogsplash but Bayley kicks out at 2. Banks can’t believe it.
More back and forth now. Bayley avoids the Bank Statement and Banks avoids the Bayley-to-Belly. Bayley ends up fighting the submission off again, kicking Banks back into the barrier. Banks goes down at ringside against the barrier. Bayley brings Banks back in the ring but stops and slides a kendo stick in. The referee immediately grabs it and throws it out. The referee is distracted by giving the kendo stick to the timekeeper. Bayley tries to capitalize by bringing a steel chair in but Banks cuts her off and sends the chair out. Bayley still gets the upperhand and hits the Bayley-to-Belly suplex for a close 2 count.
Banks is still laid out but Bayley drags her over and goes to the top. Bayley nails the flying elbow drop but Banks kicks out once again as fans cheer the champion on. Bayley is frustrated. They tangle and Banks has the Backstabber fought off again. Banks runs into a boot in the corner. They tangle and a running knee drops Banks. Bayley with a back suplex for another close 2 count. Bayley shows more frustration and has words for the referee as fans boo her.
Bayley goes right into Banks’ own Bank Statement on her in the middle of the ring. Banks gets the bottom rope to break it. Banks turns that into a 2 count. They get up on the apron. Bayley charges but Banks moves and Bayley hits the ring post shoulder-first and goes down. Banks kicks Bayley in the face. Banks with a Backstabber into the Bank Statement in the middle of the ring now. Bayley taps out and Banks retains.
Winner: Sasha Banks
– After the match, the music hits as Banks takes her title and stands tall, raising it in the air. We go to replays. Banks celebrates and exits with her title in the air, taunting Bayley who is still in the ring. Banks suddenly turns around on the stage and is dropped by a superkick from Carmella. Fans immediately start booing her. Carmella capitalizes while Banks is down and the boos get louder. Carmella fixes her hair and makeup, and stands tall over Banks before heading to the back.
0 Comments / Share:
– Back from the break and we see the mystery woman backstage in her dressing room again. She finally reveals herself to be Carmella. She says sometimes you need to take a good look in the mirror at yourself, and see who you are. She admits she forgot who she was as she got lost along the way, but she knows exactly who to blame – the fans, all of them. Carmella says the fans wanted her to do things their way, play by their rules. Look where that got her – absolutely nowhere. She says then she remembered that she is Carmella, she’s better than all of you. But do you know what she is not? She’s not your princess anymore. She says it doesn’t matter if she gets drafted to RAW or SmackDown because this time, she’s untouchable. Unless she doesn’t want to be.
0 Comments / Share:
Money In the Bank Qualifying Match: Carmella vs. Mandy Rose
We go to the ring for the final women’s Money In the Bank qualifying match as Carmella makes her way out. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Mandy Rose as we see the briefcase hanging above the ring. The bell rings and they lock up. Rose takes control on the mat first. Rose shows her up some and gets to her feet. Carmella fights back from the mat and shows off with a moonwalk. They lock up again and go at it. they run the ropes and Carmella nails a big kick to the face while Rose is sitting on the mat. Carmella grounds Rose now.
Rose turns it around and slams Carmella for a 2 count. Rose grounds Carmella in the middle of the ring now. The music hits and out comes Sonya Deville with a mic. She speaks from the stage as they go at it in the ring. Deville continues to try and distract Rose, reminding her that she gave Rose her MITB spot last year. Rose keeps fighting Carmella but looks to be getting distracted.
Rose works Carmella over in the corner. Carmella drops Rose as Deville continues to taunt Rose from the stage, eating her imaginary popcorn. Carmella turns it around and takes Rose to the corner, then to the mat. Deville says she’s tired of just watching. She threatens to go to the ring as Rose levels Carmella with a big strike in the middle of the ring. Deville keeps ranting, telling Rose that karma is a bitch, bitch, so bring it on. This leads to Carmella dropping Rose for the pin to win and qualify.
– After the match, Carmella celebrates as her music hits. Rose is slow to recover. Deville runs to the ring and attacks Rose as the referee warns her. Deville talks trash, telling Rose she will never be as good as her. Deville takes it to the floor and continues to destroy Rose, sending her into the barrier and then the steel steps. Deville charges and rams Rose against the steps with a running knee to the back of the head. Deville backs up against the barrier and looks on a bit crazy. Cole says Deville has snapped. WWE officials run down to check on Rose. Deville backs up the ramp and says she’s done. We go to replays. Deville tries to run back down but the referee holds her back. Deville continues to yell out about how she will ruin Rose’s life.
0 Comments / Share: